Sunday, March 11, 2012

Panorama: Final Image


Stitching together a panorama turned out to be a whole lot difficult than I expected. Especially since I wasn't able to use a tripod due to such a low camera angle. After many reshoots of the same scene, I finally got a set of images that I could successfully piece together. In this project, I also learned to use a lot more tools in Photoshop than I had ever before. The clone stamp was a HUGE help on the stump and in the grass.

In the end I was very proud with the finished result. I was really glad that I decided to bring the animal and dinosaur figures into a makeshift landscape as opposed to shooting them in the lighting studio (even if that meant many hours more spent working in post). It added more character and story to the overall image.

No comments: